Passionate about human beings, Marie-Hélène Demers is an Organizational "Metteur en scène" and Transformation leader. Vice-President at Edgenda, she leads and manages the Center of Expertise #Culture and Leadership, responsible for coaching services, leadership and organizational development services and the Mozaik Coaching School and Programs in Canada.
Along with her team, she coaches executives, their teams and leaders to facilitate the development of a modern/renewed Leadership Mindset that accelerates Impact, Purpose, Engagement and Sustainable Business Performance.
Marie-Hélène is recognized for her positive energy and her personalized, pragmatic and co-creative approach that stimulates collaboration and trust. She has more than 25 years of experience in business transformation touching operations, information technology, finance, marketing and human resources, and combines it with the latest research in transformational leadership development and organizational agility.
With a cross-disciplinary DNA acquired both as a manager and strategic advisor to large companies, SMEs and public bodies, Marie-Hélène promotes the creation of bridges to align the Business, Technology and Human perspectives- the key to successful cultural transformations in the digital age.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and International management and an MBA in Technology Management. She is a certified coaching with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a member of the Certified Human Resources Professionals (CHRP) who are members of Quebec's professional order of certified human resources specialists.
Trainings offered by Marie-Hélène Demers
- Becoming a leader-coach: Fundamentals of group coaching
- Becoming a leader-coach: Fundamentals of individual coaching
- Coaching Essentials
- Coaching Supervision
- Coaching level 2 : Strategic coaching of a group
- Conscious Leadership
- Leadership and Team Management
- Learn to Know Yourself to Collaborate Better with DiSC Assessment Tools
- Managing teams remotely through change
- Revisiting beliefs through constructivism: An inspiring lever
- Team environment is everyone's business
- Team leader positioning and influence