Business coach, entrepreneur and organizational "metteur en scène", Marie-Hélène Demers is ignited by her vision of creating a human, supportive and prosperous world.
Along with her tribe, she facilitates the development of a renewed leadership mindset to transform the workplace and to make it accessible, welcoming and stimulating for current and future generations.
Vice-President, Human, at Edgenda, she leads the coaching school and the center of expertise #coaching and leadership, with the mission of inspiring the development of people and teams in organization – for better cooperation in the service of our sustainability.
With a cross-disciplinary and systemic DNA, Marie-Hélène promotes the creation of bridges to align the Business, Technology and Human perspectives- the key to successful cultural transformations in the digital age.
She has more than 25 years of experience in business transformation touching operations, information technology, finance, marketing and human resources.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and International management and an MBA in Technology Management. She is a certified professional coach PCC with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a member of the Certified Human Resources Professionals (CHRP).
Trainings offered by Marie-Hélène Demers
- Becoming a conscious leader : mindset and key tools
- Becoming a leader-coach: Fundamentals of group coaching
- Becoming a leader-coach: Fundamentals of individual coaching
- Coaching Essentials
- Coaching level 2 : Strategic coaching of a group
- Get to know yourself and collaborate better using the DiSC tool
- Leadership and Team Management
- Managing teams remotely through change
- NOVER LEADER Program
- Team environment is everyone's business
- Team leader positioning and influence