Marco Plante has over 25 years of IT and training experience. Over the years, informed by his knowledge of IT network and security technology, he has trained and advised support technicians within a range of private, public, and parapublic organizations. An excellent teacher, he illustrates his content by drawing on concrete examples based on his experience in the field.
A certified VMware and Microsoft instructor specializing in vSPhere, Horizon View, and vRealize, he is one of a small number of trainers to deliver this advanced course content. Thanks to his deep knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, he is also a qualified resource when it comes to Microsoft. His expertise has led him to travel as far as Finland and New Caledonia.
Known for his generosity, he always strives to keep his skills up to date to better share them. His excellent managerial and teaching abilities as well as the ease with which he conveys knowledge in both French and English make him an excellent candidate for managing and successfully completing a great many IT server and end-user projects.
Trainings offered by Marco Plante
- VMware Cloud Orchestration and Extensibility v7.1
- VMware Horizon 7: Design Workshop v7
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage v6.4
- VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and Operations v6.4
- VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage v6.7
- VMware vSphere: Design Workshop v6.5
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v6.7
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale v6.7
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop v6.7
- VMware vSphere: What's New V5.5 to V6.7