A trainer, coach, and senior consultant for over 20 years, Kathleen Sears has solid experience in the implementation and delivery of training programs and as a training and organizational development coach. She has worked for businesses in various sectors, including manufacturing, telecommunications, aerospace, as well as for public and parapublic organizations throughout North America, Mexico, and Africa, a continent where she has also performed humanitarian work.
As a bilingual trainer at AFI Expertise, she has trained several thousand people primarily in management skills development, leadership, communication, and customer service. A certified human resources professional (CRHA), she offers decision-making guidance to, for example, high-level managers.
Passionate about people and what she calls “authentic” leadership, she helps organizations achieve their business objectives and successfully directs many development programs designed for leaders and their teams.
In the last fifteen years, she has also given many conferences in Canada and in the United States, charming her audience with her smile, simplicity, and generosity.
Trainings offered by Kathleen Sears
- Consulting within an organization
- From employee to manager: Succeeding in your new role
- Communicating effectively at work
- Create a Valuable Client Service Experience
- Delivering successful, impactful presentations
- Developing emotional intelligence at work
- Influencing without Formal Authority
- Learn to Develop a Course Outline
- Managing stress and maintaining balance
- Managing teams remotely
- Managing time and priorities in the digital age
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Train the Trainer
- Train the Trainer - Advanced Course