Michel de Champlain
Holding a PhD in IT engineering from École Polytechnique de Montréal, Michel de Champlain has over 40 years of experience in programming—mainly acquired since the creation of the C++, Java and C# languages—both in industrial and educational contexts. For almost 30 years, he has been making presentations and hosting seminars on embedded systems. He also developed the Object-oriented B# language to facilitate development in this field through his specialized coaching and training firm, DeepObjectKnowledge. Michel has always worked in close collaboration with the industry to help build a critical mass of object technology, Agile method and embedded systems.
Michel has been teaching object technologies since 1988. He has always strived to create favourable conditions that allow participants to learn and quickly apply best practices in software engineering. Truly passionate about his work, he has trained thousands of people in Québec, Canada, the United States, Europe and New Zealand.
Michel is constantly on the lookout for better approaches and solutions in object technology and software engineering. Through his actions and involvement in different projects he is forever innovative in his teaching techniques, is constantly in mentoring mode and strives to facilitate the learning process for his clients in training.
Trainings offered by Michel de Champlain
- Conception avancée avec les patrons essentiels (Design Patterns)
- Conception objet de haut-niveau avec UML 2
- Gestion essentielle des dépendances dans le code (Principes SOLID)
- Introduction to object-oriented development
- Nettoyage régulier du code (Clean Code)
- Programmation C#
- Restructuration et amélioration incrémentale du code (Refactoring)
- Rédaction efficace d'un document d'analyse