Michel de Champlain
Holding a PhD in IT engineering from École Polytechnique de Montréal, Michel de Champlain has more than 40 years in programming, mainly acquired since the creation of the C++, Java and C# languages, in both industrial and educational contexts. For almost 30 years, he has given presentations on embedded systems. He also developed the Object B# language to facilitate development in the field through his specialized coaching and training firm, DeepObjectKnowledge. Michel has always worked in close collaboration with the industry to help build a critical mass of objects, agile methods and embedded systems.
Michel has been teaching object technologies since 1988. Using analogies, questions, quizzes, exercises and laboratories, he creates the conditions necessary for his training participants to learn and quickly apply best practices in software engineering. Truly passionate about his work, he has trained thousands of people in Quebec, Canada, the United States, Europe and New Zealand.
Michel is constantly searching for best approaches and solutions in object technology and software engineering. Through his interventions and involvement in different projects, he is constantly in mentoring mode, allowing him to be innovative in his teaching techniques to maximize learning for his training clients.
Formations offertes par Michel de Champlain
- Conception avancée avec les patrons essentiels (Design Patterns)
- Conception objet de haut-niveau avec UML 2
- Gestion essentielle des dépendances dans le code (Principes SOLID)
- Introduction to object-oriented development
- Nettoyage régulier du code (Clean Code)
- Programmation C#
- Restructuration et amélioration incrémentale du code (Refactoring)
- Rédaction efficace d'un document d'analyse