Duration : 1 day
© AFI Expertise inc.
Use powerful tools to add or remove text or images directly in your PDF document. You can correct spelling mistakes, change the font, adjust alignment, resize text and more in a PDF file using Adobe Acrobat DC. Work remotely and stay productive in all circumstances by adopting tools that facilitate collaboration and allow you to ensure the continuity of your business; Easily share a PDF document with others for viewing or commenting and tracking and managing revisions using appropriate devices.
Windows - User or equivalent – Adobe Acrobat Reader
Presentations - Demos – Guided and individual exercises
Chapter 1 - EDITING PDF DOCUMENTS
- Modify the elements of the PDF:
- Manage the PDF document:
- Handling the pages of a PDF document:
- Interactivity and multimedia:
Chapter 2 - SHARING, REVIEWING AND MANAGING COMMENTS
- About comments.
- Set preferences for comments.
- Use the Drawing commentary and annotation tools:
- Manage comments:
- Search, sort, and filter comments.
- Compare two versions of a PDF document and print the comparison report.
- Show, hide all comments.
- Import, export comments to a data file (FDF).
- Create a summary of comments.
- Print a revised document with the summary of comments.
- Share a PDF document for viewing, reviewing, or tracking in Adobe Acrobat DC:
- Share a PDF document for consultation, review, or follow-up in Microsoft Office:
Chapter 3 - TRACKING AND MANAGING PDF DOCUMENT REVISIONS
- Track revisions of PDF documents shared from Adobe Document Cloud:
- Track revisions of shared PDF documents from a network folder: