Johanna acts as a trainer in professional effectiveness. Her ease in expressing herself and her great patience allow her to communicate in a clear and accessible language for all levels of groups she teaches to. Her dynamic approach also allows her to keep participants envolved and active in their learning.
As a candidate to a master's degree in education and a teacher with experience, Johanna brings a pedagogical approach to her trainings. As a trainer, she always makes sure to listen to her students to adapt and meet their needs.
Trainings offered by Johanna Boulos
- Collaborate efficiently with Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Manage meetings efficiently with Teams in Microsoft 365
- Managing a Sharepoint site on Microsoft 365
- Managing teams or projects tasks using Microsoft Teams, Planner, and To Do
- Managing your time, priorities and activities with Outlook
- Microsoft Lists to share with your team
- Optimise the SharePoint team site connected with Microsoft Teams
- Organize your notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing communications and emails with Outlook
- Program Becoming a Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 Champion
- Program manage Your Time, Priorities, Notes and Emails
- Redesigning modern communications using Forms, Sway, Stream, and Viva Engage (Yammer)