English only (material and exam).
Duration : 5 non-consecutive days (including exam)
This course qualifies you for 35 PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs).
ITIL® 4 focuses on a new form of IT service management, driven by the customer experience, value flows, digital transformation and new working methods such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
The ITIL®4 Manager Professional (MP) certification is equivalent to the ITIL® v3 Expert certification. This module is designed to facilitate and simplify the transition to ITIL®4.
Our certified trainers are professionals working daily in environments where these practices support the co-creation of value. Our training includes examples, simulations and case studies applied to the current realities of the organization.
The course covers the main components of the ITIL®4 Managing Professional journey and the fundamentals of the ITIL®4 Foundation for professionals working in the field of service management.
This training covers between 30% and 40% of the content of the individual publications of the modules covered. It is strongly suggested to consult individual publications to supplement the knowledge acquired through this transitional training module.
This bridge training is available until October 2020.
The target group for this course is made up of professionals working in IT service management teams.
Participants have practical and technical knowledge on how to create and implement efficient services, teams and workflows.
To participate in the course and certification, candidates must already have:
Proof will be required at registration.
It is important to note that candidates can still continue to acquire their ITIL®v3 Intermediate credits and thus allow them to participate, when the number of credits is sufficient, in the transition module.
• Get familiar with the basics of the Service Value System (SVS) and the four-dimensional model used to take into account each component of the SVS.
• Integrate the different value chains and activities involved in the creation, delivery and support of IT products and services, including associated practices, methods and tools.
• Drive stakeholder value and analyse all types of interaction between service providers and customers, users, suppliers and partners.
• Apply Lean principles and DevOps method to complete the work with Agile and Scrum.
• Learn the practical skills necessary to create an organization that is continuously improving.
An interactive approach consisting of readings, discussions and experience sharing will prepare participants for the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional certification and provide them with practical knowledge which they can then apply in the workplace.
ITIL® 4 Foundation (BL2)
Create, Deliver and Support – CDS (BL2/3)
Drive Stakeholder Value – DSV (BL2/3)
High Velocity IT – HVIT (BL2/3)
Direct, Plan & Improve – DPI (BL2/3)
Exam and certification
• The exam is closed book with forty (40) multiple choice questions.
• The pass grade is 70% (28 out of 40 questions).
• The exam lasts 90 minutes.
Students will receive an ITIL®4 Managing Professional Transition electronic (pdf) workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study and sample exams.
Legal notes : The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by ES3I, Affiliate of Quint Wellington Redwood, which is an ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.