Duration : 2 days
© AFI Expertise inc.
This course is for super users who want to learn how to and publish applications through Power Apps.
There is no prerequisite for this training, but an understanding of Office 365 applications is an asset.
• Position the different components of the Power Apps ecosystem and understand how they interact with each other;
• Understand and use the functionalities of the different applications;
• Connect Power Apps to different data sources;
• Use Power Apps Studio
• Create canvas-type applications;
• Use the Common Data Service as a data source;
• Design the application interfaces;
• Add formulas to enhance the functionality of the application;
• Share an application;
• Manage an application;
• Optimize applications created with Power Apps
Presentations - Demos - Facilitated and individual exercises
Chapter 5 - Common Data Service for applications
Chapter 6 - Integrating Power Apps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI with SharePoint
Chapter 7 - Optimization and problem solving
Chapter 8 – Power Apps Administration