© AFI Expertise inc.
Recognized by its reputed clientele, the Executive Leadership Program includes a practical and accessible toolkit filled with examples and scenarios as well as practice books for each module.
Based on our powerful Model of the Effective and Inspiring Leader©, the course will allow you to understand the purpose and importance of the three roles of a leader (leader, manager, coach), and to master the essential tools of each role as well as the communication tools.
During the program, you will put these essential tools into practice, work on the issues you are currently facing with your coach and colleagues and share your successes.
Managers of managers and experienced leaders wishing to:
- Maximize their leadership, coaching and management skills
- Generate more impact and develop their potential
- Pushing their performance further in terms of results and teams
For example, if you are:
- A Manager who has been in the position for a few years looking for practical tools to better structure your management approach (both in terms of organization and operations as well as human resources) to become more efficient and productive in achieving results and acting as a coach with your teams.
- A Manager integrating a new management position, wishing to acquire a solid foundation in management to succeed in this position and wishing to learn the essential tools to exercise a leadership role by adopting behaviours conducive to the emergence of your leadership.
- A Manager considered to be the next generation of leaders or with high potential for senior positions and wishing to develop your management skills and acquire the essential skills and tools to be an effective leader, take on new challenges and develop your coaching posture to empower, support, and mobilize your team.
- A Manager, Senior Executive, Leader, or Entrepreneur wishing to achieve a higher level of mastery of your leadership, management and coaching skills, the program is ideal for Senior Leaders wishing to reach the next level of performance.
What are the criteria for admitting participants?
Knowing that the success of the Executive Leadership Program depends on the synergy of the group and the resonance of the business issues, we have set up a process for selecting participants.
The selection of participants is mainly based on specific requirements, such as their knowledge, experiences, and the business issues they experience daily to maximize the contribution of each person to the group.
A member of our admissions committee will conduct an interview with you to validate motivation, stakes, and winning conditions of the participant before validating the registration process.
The benefits are numerous for the organization, the teams and the leadership roles.
At the end of this program, as a participant, you will be able to:
- Take ownership of your role as leader/manager/coach and effectively exercise your influence.
- Increase your efficiency, productivity, and performance.
- Be more focused, clear, and effective towards achieving results.
- Efficiently manage your priorities and those of your teams (planning and management skills).
- Use concrete tools to provide effective and inspiring leadership.
- Act on the mobilization and motivation of your team.
- Stimulate employee’s attraction and retention through increased job satisfaction and motivation.
- Communicate in a clear and mobilizing way.
- Take appropriate action to coach, develop, and empower your teams towards achieving results.
The program, designed as a dynamic training camp and led by a highly experienced executive coach in a small group of 6 to 9 participants, includes:
- All the materials: The Effective and Inspiring Leader Model©, a self-assessment based on the model, a practical toolkit filled with examples and scenarios as well as an implementation workbook.
14 group sessions:
- 1 introductory session to understand how the program works, the learning tools and expectations.
- 12 group coaching and co-development sessions of 1.5 hours every 3 weeks via remote virtual sessions.
The sessions are recorded and will be available in the event of an absence.
- 1 follow-up session 3 months after the end of the program.
- “360 type” feedback from the team based on the skills of the NOVO LEADER model.
- 3 individual coaching sessions with an experienced executive coach including a debriefing session for the Nova Personality and Motivation Profile and feedback from the team. (Additional sessions available as needed by agreement)
- A peer group to share your knowledge.
- The 3 months following the end of the main program (between sessions #12 and #13), weekly communications serving as reminders to put the tools into practice.