This jam-packed one-day training session will help end-users be more efficient in their daily use of SharePoint 2013.
All end-users who which to master the best practices and want to optimise their use of SharePoint 2013.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to communicate, work and collaborate more efficiently using SharePoint 2013 online (Office 365) or SharePoint 2013 on premise.
Why using walls and newsfeed:
· Understanding the advantages of the newsfeed compared to emails
· Understanding when using newsfeed and emails
· How to use newsfeed to reduce internal emails
· Tips and tricks to efficiently communicate and what to avoid in an enterprise social network
Sharing, publishing, posting and following discussions
· Sharing links, photos and documents
· How to follow a team member, an element, a document or a site
· How to use tags
How to search through newsfeeds
How to correctly use OneDrive Enterprise versus the team site libraries
· Managing documents
o Understanding checking-in and checking-out
o Modifying properties
o Visualizing and using file versions
o Saving and working from Microsoft Office
· Creating personal notebook
· Syncing libraries
· Sharing documents
· OneDrive and mobile devices
Tips and tricks to navigate more easily in lists and libraries:
· Search and filters
· Personal views
· Modifying the navigation pane and menus
· Using the datasheet mode
· Linking SharePoint to Outlook
How to export dynamic lists to Excel.
Tips and tricks to properly use Office WebApp.
Modifying and managing personal information.