Antoine Rizk has worked in the field of information technology for more than 20 years and has extensive experience with Microsoft products and technologies. The range of projects that he has worked on also gave him an opportunity to develop expertise in security, surveillance, exterior access and security audits, a field in which he has more than 15 years of experience. His expertise has taken him to a number of countries to share his knowledge.
Throughout his career, he has developed in-depth knowledge of technological tools, including SQL, Sharepoint, Windows, Windows Server and Exchange, to name just a few. He has also mastered Microsoft office technology products, which he has taught, implemented and supported for a number of years. In addition, Antoine has managed different cloud-based services, including server hosting, website hosting, email, SharePoint and Skype for Office 365, as well as managing Microsoft Azure servers.
His broad experience in the field not only makes him a qualified trainer, but also an excellent consultant. He is regularly called on for IT projects covering a wide range of solutions, including operating system migrations, deploying management tools, surveillance and alert systems for different types of networks, implementing Internet access solutions and establishing support centres. He is also requested to coach technical teams to optimize their workflows.
Trainings offered by Antoine Rizk
- 10972 - Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server®
- 20345-2 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
- 20744 - Securing Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (20345-1) (3 days)
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 (20345-1)
- COMPTIA - A+®
- COMPTIA - Network+®
- CompTIA - Security+
- Identity management with Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019 (20742)
- Installation, storage and virtualization in Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019 (20740)
- Managing the Windows environment with group policies (50255)
- Office 365 - Administration and Troubleshooting (10997)
- Planning and Administering SharePoint 2013-2016 (20339-1)
- Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 (10982)
- Upgrading your skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019 (20743)