With a strong background in cutting-edge scientific research, and a PhD and post-doctorate earned in France and at Université Laval, Mohamed Righi has more than 10 years of experience as a trainer in the IT field.
He’s shared his expertise at a number of large training centres and worked as a project manager in science education for nearly sixyears. During that time, he gained an affinity and patience for teaching, as well as an awareness of his clients’ needs. Equipped with this knowledge, he has developed a range of educational tools, as well as IT accessibility courses for individuals with disabilities. He is also one of the rare trainers who offers training in legal settings, due to his perfect mastery of the tools used in the field.
Always on top of the newest technologies, Mohamed draws on his excellent listening skills and open-mindedness to provide training and skills development courses on using PC and MAC applications at AFI Expertise. What’s more, his experience in didactics has made him an excellent educator, organizer, and group manager who is able to adapt to different types of learners.
In addition to teaching a number of courses at AFI Expertise, Mohamed runs his own company specializing in providing IT support, web design, graphic design, and video editing services. To say the least, he’s got quite a track record.
Trainings offered by Mohamed Righi
- Adobe Acrobat - Creating PDF documents
- Creating Accessible Documents in Microsoft Word
- Création de documents accessibles avec Acrobat X Pro
- Discover Office 2016
- Excel Basics
- Excel Essentials
- Excel Intermediate: Functions and data lists
- Managing your time, priorities and activities with Outlook
- Migrer vers Office 2016 à partir des versions 2007/2010/2013
- Organize notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing communications and emails with Outlook
- PowerPoint - Animations and Multimedia
- PowerPoint - Basics
- PowerPoint Essentials
- Visio 2010/2013/2016 Level 1
- Word Advanced: References and direct mail
- Word Basics
- Word Essentials
- Word Intermediate: Styles, Numbering and Tables