Ghislain Parent has more than 25 years of experience in project management in the fields of training, communication, IT and new technologies, including several years as an entrepreneur. He developed his expertise in business solution development in companies of all sizes, making him a valuable partner for finding technological solutions adapted to different types of situations.
Ghislain has worked at AFI Expertise as a professional efficiency trainer and consultant since 2013. He has shared his knowledge of time management, collaborative teamwork and how to organize work using office technology with more than 5,000 people. He helps people leverage tools such as Office 365, SharePoint, Teams and OneNote, in addition to mobile technologies such as Android and Apple devices.
Passionate about his work, he is always the first to read about the newest business technologies and is constantly on the lookout for efficiency and productivity tools. With his transversal knowledge, backed by his background in communications, he is able to break down complex concepts to make them easy to understand and to respond to the most challenging of questions on the spot.
Trainings offered by Ghislain Parent
- Becoming a Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Champion
- Collaborate efficiently with Office 365 and Teams
- Create and Publish Dashboards with Excel and Office 365
- Discover modern SharePoint (online) in Office 365
- Excel Essentials
- Manage Your Time, Priorities, Notes and Emails
- Managing a Sharepoint site on Office 365
- Managing meetings with Teams and take notes efficiently with Office 365
- Managing your time, priorities and activities with Outlook
- Office 356: Create a modern intranet with SharePoint communication sites and multi-channel communication
- Office 365: Developing skills with Outlook for the Web
- Office 365: Energizing communications using Forms, Sway, Stream and Yammer
- Office 365: Managing project teams using Planner, To Do and Teams
- Office 365: Understand the most common problems to support users
- Optimizing Data Analysis Using Pivot Tables and Graphs
- Organize notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing communications and emails with Outlook
- PowerPoint Essentials
- Quickly improve and clean up your data with Excel
- Word Essentials