Ghislain Parent has more than 25 years of experience in project management in the fields of training, communication, IT and new technologies, including several years as an entrepreneur. He developed his expertise in business solution development in companies of all sizes, making him a valuable partner for finding technological solutions adapted to different types of situations.
Ghislain has worked at AFI Expertise as a professional efficiency trainer and consultant since 2013. He has shared his knowledge of time management, collaborative teamwork and how to organize work using office technology with more than 5,000 people. He helps people leverage tools such as Office 365, SharePoint, Teams and OneNote, in addition to mobile technologies such as Android and Apple devices.
Passionate about his work, he is always the first to read about the newest business technologies and is constantly on the lookout for efficiency and productivity tools. With his transversal knowledge, backed by his background in communications, he is able to break down complex concepts to make them easy to understand and to respond to the most challenging of questions on the spot.
Trainings offered by Ghislain Parent
- Excel Essentials
- Improve and Quickly Clean Up Data with Excel
- Manage your SharePoint site settings - 2010/2013/2016
- Master your Time, your Activities and your Priorities with Microsoft Outlook
- Optimize Data Analysis Using Pivot Tables and Graphs
- Organize your notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing your communications and emails with Outlook
- PowerPoint Essentials
- Word Essentials
- Working effectively with Office 365 and Teams