Philippe Paradis is a results-oriented IT specialist with more than 20 years of experience. At the very beginning of his career, he began working as a consultant and, since then, has developed a passion for training.
A seasoned professional, he has carried out countless projects, primarily in the fields of technical training, the creation of customized training programs and IT solution development project management.
A Certified Microsoft Trainer (MCT) since 1998, he has built up his expertise by pursuing certifications as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Virtualization. He has also developed expertise in cloud-based applications, including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Whether he’s providing training or consulting services to clients from all different sectors of business, he is known for his mobilizing leadership and ability to effectively train, motivate and stimulate the people benefiting from his interventions. He always brings a touch of humour to his trainings, in addition to providing supplementary materials for those wanting to further increase their knowledge.
Trainings offered by Philippe Paradis
- 10982 - Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- 10997 - Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
- 20345-1 - Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (3 days)
- 20345-2 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019
- 20703-1 - Administering System Center Configuration Manager
- 20740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019
- 20743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019
- 50255 - Managing Windows Environments with Group Policy
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 (20345-1)
- MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals