After working for 13 years as a consultant and trainer on traditional IT infrastructures including Microsoft, Cisco, VMWare and Linux, Frédéric Paradis now works magic when it comes to cloud-based applications.
Over his past five years at Microsoft and Edgenda, he has gained a mastery of the Cloud to the benefit of his clients all over the world. During his four years at Microsoft, his trainings and consulting services helped private and public organizations develop cloud strategies in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and all the way to the Pacific Islands. Over the years, he’s discovered all of the secrets to the Cloud’s magic.
As a result of his 18 years of experience, he is now seen by IT experts as a technological architect with excellent technical know-how, strong communication skills and, above all, an effortless ability to share his knowledge.
Trainings offered by Frédéric Paradis
- 20741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016/2019 (20345-1)
- Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (20703-1)
- Identity management with Windows Server 2016/Windows Server 2019 (20742)
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500T00)
- Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Security, Privacy, and Compliance (40527)