Charles Mayer began his career as a mechanical engineer in 1994 and changed path to become a trainer in the workplace area in 1999. Over the course the years, throughout his mandates, he has made his clients benefit from his technical expertise and skills in the are of andragogy.
He has participated in multiple projects such as the development of competency profiles, structured mentoring programs (SOJT) and e-learning training activities as well as the production of tasks aids.
He now works with a diversified clientele and in several sectors of activity from SMEs to large companies. He enjoys helping leaders from different levels of management to find solutions to achieve their business objectives.
He provides training in workplaces on various subjects using learning strategies. Through the use of exercices, scenarios and educational simulations, he encourages mobilization and participant's interaction.
Charles is passionate about office automation and is constantly seeking to broaden his field of expertise and his audience's skills.
Trainings offered by Charles Mayer
- Collaborate efficiently with Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Excel - Automation with macro commands
- Excel - Creating Charts
- Excel - Creating a simple and professional document
- Excel - Functions and always functions
- Excel - Logical and date/time functions
- Excel - Pivot tables and data lists
- Excel - Simple and efficient formulas
- Managing your time, priorities and activities with Outlook
- Organize your notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing communications and emails with Outlook
- PowerPoint - Charting and managing a presentation
- PowerPoint - Simple and professional design
- Program manage Your Time, Priorities, Notes and Emails