As a professional efficiency trainer, facilitator and spatial intelligence consultant at Edgenda, Virginie Louis is an expert at helping people develop and increase their organizational skills.
Passionate about the human condition within organizations, Virginie likes to say that her main role is to create the right conditions. She intervenes as a facilitator to support teams, giving herself over to her trainees and adapting to their needs, specifically in the use of Office 365 collaboration tools. She has also been trained on collective intelligence and on the transformational process based on Otto Scharmer’s Theory U.
With her creative spirit, she helps model innovative approaches to facilitate organizational transformation that is based on a strong, shared vision and centred on the autonomy of a company’s actors—while holding them accountable.
In addition, Virginie specializes in spatial intelligence and the creation of spaces that promote agility in complex contexts. She worked in residential construction and retail for six years, as well as on a range of office renovation projects to optimize collaborative work. As a passionate consultant, she is known for her creativity, sense of responsibility and human values.
Trainings offered by Virginie Louis
- Collaborate efficiently with Office 365 and Teams
- Managing complaints and demanding clients
- Managing time and priorities in the digital age
- Managing your time, priorities and activities with Outlook
- Organize notes and ideas with OneNote
- Organizing communications and emails with Outlook
- Your customer service makes a big difference