Holding an advanced degree in Technology and Innovation Management, Pierre-Édouard began his career more than 25 years ago in IT research and nuclear station monitoring expert systems.
In his various roles, specifically as a division and department director, he has put his knowledge of project management and human resources management into application. With a mastery of the entire range of office environments, including the Microsoft, Adobe and BusinessOffice product lines, he has shown a remarkable ability to analyze and address problem areas by developing strategies and solutions that are adapted to his clients’ needs.
With his familiarity with office technology, an ability to make information easy to understand and his teaching skills, it was a natural fit for Pierre-Édouard to delve into all aspects of teaching, from developing and running courses, to writing training manuals. He was also one of the first to develop and write online courses. What’s more, his work was recognized by Quebec’s Ministère de l’Éducation during the implementation of its new educational policy (a computer and internet access in every home) and by the Ministère de la Sécurité Publique (correctional organization computerization deployment). All of these successes have made him an in-demand expert recommended by public and parapublic organizations in Quebec.
Today, Pierre-Édouard positions himself as a strategic consultant and expert in the fields of instructional design, developing and disseminating information, change management, writing projects and managing projects focused on new technologies.
Trainings offered by Pierre-Edouard Brondel
- Access 2010/2013/2016 - Building interface for users
- Access 2010/2013/2016 - Designers; Queries and Automation
- Access Basics
- Advanced Excel : Graphs and macro commands
- Designing VBA applications in Excel
- Developping VBA applications with Access
- Excel Basics
- Excel Intermediate: Functions and data lists
- Exploring Excel Add-ins: PowerPivot, Inquire, PowerView, PowerQuery, PowerMap
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013/2016 - Basics
- PowerPoint - Animations and Multimedia
- PowerPoint - Basics
- Train the Trainer
- Transfer your technical skills effectively
- Visio 2010/2013/2016 Level 1
- Visio 2010/2013/2016 Level 2
- Visual Basic for Applications with Word
- Word Advanced: References and direct mail