Exceptional Financial Support - Seize the Opportunity!
The Quebec Government has announced $100 million in financial assistance for businesses (PACME) in order to support employee skills development while preparing for economic recovery. The program allows small and large businesses to obtain up to $100,000, before September 30th, for employee training and human resources management activities. The government offers to reimburse businesses 100% of eligible expenses, including trainer fees, equipment purchases and human resources management fees.
Make the most of this collective pause, created by the pandemic, to train your employees – allowing them to grow their skills – while retaining and motivating them. You will thus be in a strong position to resume your activities after the crisis.
We are the partner you need to seize this opportunity!
For more than 20 years, our only goal has been to remain the benchmark for business training solutions in Quebec. Our firm sets the standard for distance, hybrid, corporate and classroom training solutions.
Our team of experts, educators, trainers, coaches and designers is ready and available for:
We offer a range of over 500 live and interactive distance learning courses to help you further your professional development activities.
We can develop impactful learning solutions tailored to the needs of your organization in order to ensure the continuity of your business activities.
Our Studio designs and produces thousands of hours of online training for our diverse clientele, using the latest educational technology available. Transform your corporate in-class courses into a relevant online experience!
In this world of great complexity, business transformation is what inspires and drives us. Our coaches are eager to share their expertise and help you with your transformation - be it Technological, Organizational or Human.
The Concerted Action Program for Maintaining Employment (“PACME”)
Eligible training activities
- Digital skills training
- Training on teleworking tools
- Training to improve communications
- Continuing training related to the company's activities
Training made necessary for resuming company activities
- Training related to a strategy for adjusting or modifying company activities in the context of economic uncertainty related to COVID-19 that makes it possible to maintain or diversify the activities of the company
Given the current situation, it is strongly recommended that the training activities be taken online or remotely in order to comply with public health guidelines.
Financial assistance and eligible expenses
A wide range of expensesare considered eligible by the provincial government.
The following expenses have a ceiling
- The wages of workers in training (excluding payroll taxes): up to $25/hour
- The professional fees for trainers: up to a maximum of $150/hour
The following expenses are refundable at the actual cost
- Indirect expenses for trainers (travel, meals, accommodation, etc.)
- Indirect expenses for workers in training (travel, meals, accommodation, etc.)
- The development, adaptation and purchase of educational materials
- The equipment and supplies needed to carry out the activities
- The development and adaptation of training content
- The transfer of a corporate training to an online training
- Registration fees or other fees related to the use of a platform
This program is complementary to, and may be combined with, all other measures announced by the federal or provincial government during this period.
Reimbursement of eligible expenses for business training projects
- 100% of expenses of $100,000 or less, per company
- 50% of expenses between $100,000 and $500,000, per company
Eligible payroll expenses
- 25% of the payroll for the workers in training (maximum wage of $25/hour) if the company receives The Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy of 75%
- 90% of the payroll for the workers in training if the company receives Canada’s 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers
- 100% of the wages of the workers in training if the company does not receive a wage subsidy from the federal government
- Reimbursement of up to 100% of training expenses, related expenses and expenses related to human resources management activities
The duration of the program
Projects are accepted until September 30th, 2020 or until the $100 million budget is exhausted.Training or human resource management projects can be of varying duration (from a few days to a few weeks or months) depending on the needs.
Our team will be happy to answer your questions. For more information about the program, or to register, please visit the Quebec Government’s webpage (presently available in French only).