“Attend a guarantee to run AWS Training and Get an Amazon Echo Speaker” | Contest Rules
- 1. This contest is held and organized by AFI/Edgenda (contest organizer). Amazon Inc./AWS is in no way involved or engaged in this contest.
- 2. Contest prize: Amazon Echo speaker. Approximate value: $ 80.45 with taxes.
- 2.1 There are ten (10) devices to win
- 2.2 The prize must be accepted as awarded, without substitution. It cannot be sold and is not redeemable
- 2.3 Purchase of one or more AWS course(s) is required.
- 3. The contest begins on October 28, 2019 and ends when the first 10 participants purchase one or more AWS confirmed courses.
- 4. This contest is open to residents of the province of Quebec and must be 18 years of age and over.
- 5. The prize will be delivered in person to the participants during the AWS training or will be delivered to an address located in Quebec, provided by the participant.
- 6. How to participate:
To enter the “Attend a guarantee to run AWS Training and Get an Echo Amazon Speaker” contest, participants must register for one or more AWS courses by clicking on the following link: https://www.afiexpertise.com/en/training/catalog/aws
Or by calling 1 (877) 624-2344
- 6.1 Exclusions:
- 6.1.1 Companies, corporations, government agencies with a policy or regulation prohibiting employees from participating in commercial/advertising contests, receiving or winning prizes or promotional items.
- 6.1.2 Are excluded from this contest: employees, agents, directors and representatives of Edgenda and its affiliates and anyone with whom they reside.
- 6.1 Exclusions:
- 7. If the device is defective, the participant has seven (7) days to return it and obtain a similar device. The participant may contact Stéphanie Boyard from the Marketing Department, by phone at +1 (438) 320-6457 or by email at email@example.com.
- 7.1 Limit of liability — Use of the prize. The winner of the prize releases the Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives, and commercial partners, from all and any liability, including any loss or damage that may be suffered as a result of the acceptance or use of its price. Each participant acknowledges that from the moment he/she is informed of the prize’s terms of delivery, any obligations related to the prize becomes the sole and exclusive responsibility of the various products and services suppliers.
- 8. AFI/Edgenda reserves the right to modify or cancel this contest at any time.
- 9. In the event of a dispute — A dispute related to the organization or the conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation relative to awarding a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the sole purpose of helping the parties settle.
- 10. Contest rules are available on the AFI Expertise website. You can also contact Stephanie Boyard at AFI/EDGENDA’s Marketing Department by phone at +1 (438) 320-6457 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.