Your company is going through changes, people are being promoted, retiring, or qualified workers are just plain hard to find? Do you want to take your training to a whole new level?
We can help your organization preserve and share vital information. We can create an organizational memory system, so that knowledge is not lost with each passing generation of employees.
Does this sound familiar?
- You want to take your training programs one step further with a learning environment that is tailored to different generations.
- Some of your employees are moving on, and you need them to pass on a large amount of knowledge.
- You process and organize more and more information that is static and quickly obsolete.
- Your organization has lost several expert employees, and now struggles to remain competitive and innovative.
- You are looking for a new way to identify and document critical tasks that could potentially put your organization at risk, should things go wrong.
We can help.
- Knowledge-management strategy—communication, training and change management plans.
- Training strategy using online technologies.
- Coaching managers in support- and motivation-building activities.
- Assessing and creating skill and knowledge profiles for your organization.
- Analyzing and documenting key knowledge (formal and informal).
- Knowledge transfer program, training and reference material, instructional design.
- Choosing and implementing tools for knowledge sharing and archiving (knowledge banks).
- Rolling out online training solutions (self-study and virtual classrooms).
- Coaching and supporting teams of trainers and collaborators.