Collaboration and social business
Do you want to revamp your team governance model, to build a collaborative culture using new technological tools?
We can help you get the ball rolling on collaborative working methods with Web 2.0 innovations that will make your work teams more efficient, even if their members are spread out across the globe.
Does this sound familiar?
- You have multiple locations, and would like to cut communication and training costs.
- You want to put a stop to silo working and encourage collaboration.
- Your employees spend hours searching for information, documents and in-house expertise, often to no avail.
- Your team is suffering from information overload and you want to set up business intelligence tools to capture what matters most and stay on the leading edge.
- Your employees use blogs, wikis or social networks, and you want to provide guidance.
We can help.
- Collaborative working strategy (diagnosis, governance model, standards of use, etc.).
- Inventory of communities of practice and contents within the organization.
- Plan and install collaborative working methods and internal communication tools (intranet, wiki, blog, internal social network, etc.).
- Provide coach for community management inside the enterprise.
- Custom training for the tools and processes we develop.
- Online recruiting strategy using Web 2.0 tools.